At JR Laddha Financial Services we treat employees as partners as we believe, to win the marketplace, you must first win the workplace. JR Laddha Financial services has strong HR values and creates a healthy working environment. Our first focus has been creating an environment where individual creativity can flourish.
Assistant Vice President
- To provide assistance for Execution of PE & M&A mandates in the Mid Corporate domain.
- To prepare the pitchbook and develop marketing collateral including teasers, information memorandum, financial modeling (non-negotiable), etc.
- To develop new corporate and VC / PE relationships
- To be a core part of engagement team for due diligence
- Needs to have an ownership and solution driver mindset. In-depth sector knowledge will be an added advantage
Post Graduate / CA / Background in Engineering will be an added advantage
Minimum 7-9 years of relevant experience with 4-5 years preferably in a boutique investment banking firm